Hello! Which engine you're used in development?
A downloadable game for Windows
Zorbit's Orbits is a 2D platformer by Happyrock Studios and inspired by games like Sonic the Hedgehog, but with a Mario Galaxy twist. Started by two pals with no experience while they were working at a dry cleaners, Zorbit's Orbits involves hardcore platforming elements, puzzle solving, and intense boss fights. The levels are circular, requiring the player to consider each planet's gravity as they hop or orbit between them. Zorbit can also use his grapple hook in order to reach new places and shoot his blaster to defeat the evil Globulons, organic monsters with an appetite for robot.
UPDATE: Version 1.0.2 (May 1st, 2017)
- Fixed bug where downloading latest patch erased Story Mode progress.
UPDATE: Version 1.0.1 (May 1st, 2017)
- Fixed bug where Vex wasn't triggering properly.
- A unique twist on hardcore platformers: circular levels, each with their own gravity and challenges.
- Eight beautiful hand-drawn worlds, many with several unique planets.
- Varying gameplay, including lightning fast "speed" planets, twitchy platforming planets, and intense boss fights.
- 5 difficulties to choose from. Everything from infinite lives to a one-hit game over.
- XBox 360 Controller and keyboard support, with fully customizable controls.
- Tons of hidden cheats and secrets.
- Comic-book style cinematics.
- Mac OSX version.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: